VENEER MOISTURE CONTENT ANALYSER
DUAL CONFIGURABLE VMA-312 Veneer Moisture Content Analyser
VMA-312 is a veneer MC analyser system that is designed for both GREENVENEER MC Range Separation and DRIED VENEER MC Control System. It can be integrated with VENEER PEELING LINES OR installed at ROLLER DRYER output OR as a standalone veneer MC analyser. With the system’s TWIN-HEAD MC SENSOR , the veneer MC is consistently detected and measured at real time. The system control output can be flexibly configured as green veneer MC range separation OR fully automatic dryer speed control OR veneer wet spots marking. The system uses SPRAYING NOZZLE to mark the veneer wet spot with pressurised ink from the WATER PUMP .
For both system configurations,VMA-312 ensures:
- Every single spot of veneer MC is detected and measured.
- Wet Veneer MC Range is separated and stacked accurately.
- Roller Dryer veneer drying rate is fully optimised.
- Finish products quality is under controlled.
- Human errors in manual veneer MC measurement is avoided.